Got A Job Interview!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Luck !!!
crossfingers.gif

Glad to see you recognized the need for prayer, it is always the answer to problems. The Lord is so good, and i have prayed for him to help with your situation.

Glad to hear you are being so persistent, and i wish you the best at your interview. Plus, Dicks would be a pretty sweet job, then you could let us know when they are having the $10 off a $25 purchase again! :lol:

Good luck Joe. Good things come to good people. And I can think of worse places to work than Dicks :)

Yea that sounds sweet :D The Lord did say to knock, not sit on your butt. way to be man, prayers sent.

I would try to work there not buy :lol:

GL with the interview. If you get it you will need a guard dog to keep the tackle monkey away.

Good luck Joe, it would be their loss if they didnt hire you, knockem dead with your fishing savy. [-o<

Very sorry to hear that. I worked for Dick's for six months a few years ago when in high school and everything was very shady there.

Keep your head up im soon to be in the same boat you are

Most likely im going to be losing my $22 an hour job so its not looking so great here either.

Good Luck

Sounds like they need more help than cashiers. :shock:

I would be writing a letter to the corporate HQ immediately.

Not sure if it would help or hurt your chances, but you're right that is :BS:

Sorry to hear it, and good luck with the job search.

Crap Joe, I just knew when I saw this post back at the top of the active list that you had good news. On the bright side you just discovered that they don't have their #$%@ together which could be a blessing in disguise.

Keep your head up...

Brine said:
Sounds like they need more help than cashiers. :shock:

I would be writing a letter to the corporate HQ immediately.

Not sure if it would help or hurt your chances, but you're right that is :BS:

Sorry to hear it, and good luck with the job search.

DO NOT DO THIS!

You are going to file a complaint against the person who will decide if you get teh job or not before you are hired??? You will never get the job if you do that

Latest posts