You know what?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishingBuds

Reaction score
We need a boat build off! It was talked about before.

It would be a blast to see :D

Agree on a style of boat, set a time limit, photo's or video and some teams or individual builds?

Maybe at least a 14 footer, judge it by presentation, creativity, tricks?

We'd be the only site doing it correct? somebody will do it soon.

All right who's gonna lend me some money :lol:

I think we just need to host a show, called trick my jonboat, or something to that tune, and air it on Versus. Would give appeal to the guys without the checkbook for the 55k Rangers and Bass Cats, so it would probably get good ratings (me speculating - we all know how that goes :shock: )

But on your point. Lets do a 20 foot center console build off. Ample budget will allow for all necessary supplies, including electronics, and brand new everything, and mandatory power plant will be 2009 Evinrude Etec 175. Bonus points for nice looking aluminum trailer (I have seen some BEAUTIFUL aluminum trailers. The lines just on the trailer make you want to cry...)

And, even if you don't win, you get to keep the creation....

How does that sound to everybody? :lol: :lol: :lol:

bassboy1,
I think it is brilliant.....who is going to pitch it to Versus? :mrgreen:

Then we can call the guy from Pinks......and have an electric boat drag race.

Millions in endorsements! :LOL2:

There's always the OverHaulin on TLC,

OK here's the First episode, we take AKA Popeye's boat, CaptainAhab will work with us to keep throwing him off the trail, Hmm, what could he do to throw him off :?:

Great idea, but do you guys remember a show (been cancelled a while) on Saturday morning called "Bass Tech"? They did some cool stuff, using pro anglers to do most of it. I liked that show 8)

FishingBuds said:

OK here's the First episode, we take AKA Popeye's boat, CaptainAhab will work with us to keep throwing him off the trail, Hmm, what could he do to throw him off :?:

Umm, ask him to go to the post office to mail him another Sharpie? :lol:

FishingBuds said:

[-X While I don't comment on all the threads... I do peruse through them all.

Popeye said:
FishingBuds said:

WOW - those "read with me" lessons are paying off in a grand fahion.

1st of all, I would just tell Popeye to click HERE

Captain Ahab said:
Popeye said:
FishingBuds said:

WOW - those "read with me" lessons are paying off in a grand fahion.

1st of all, i woudl just tell Popeye to click HERE

I knew that link wouldn't go to a spell checker. #-o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Waterwings said:
Great idea, but do you guys remember a show (been cancelled a while) on Saturday morning called "Bass Tech"? They did some cool stuff, using pro anglers to do most of it. I liked that show 8)

they did a jon boat on that show!

That was a great show though short lived.

Latest posts