New Guy

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunnels

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Tunnels. I just joined the forum after looking around for a bit. This looks like a really good site to share info & get new ideas. It's tough to find people who can be happy with basic rigs. I live in Lower Bucks County just north of Philly, Pa. Been fresh water fishin' for lots o' years. My main spots are the Delaware, Marsh Creek & Nockamixon. I have a 14' discovery Voyager deep-vee that I got new in '92 with a 9.9 Johnson. I've been thinking about a conversion for a couple of years but didn't have the guts to try yet. The boat is still in excellent condition but I want a little more comfort now. There are some great looking rigs on this site & I'm feeling a bit more comfortable with doing it. I'd like to post some pictures of what it is now but don't have a clue how to do it. Is there anyplace on the site where I can get info on this?
Thanks

Ask and you shall receive

https://tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3664

Welcome to the site It sounds like we are neighbors

Wayne

Welcome aboard! Who said we were happy with basic rigs? We love taking them to the edge :) I know what you meant though and am just teasing. We're glad your here. Get those boat pics up.

-- Poolie

Captain Ahab said:
Welcome aboard - we have a bunch of good members (and me) from Bucks Co.

Glad to have you join =D>

Aww, don't be so hard on yourself... Let me do that. :lol:

And Welcome Tunnels. :WELCOME:

A hearty welcome to you Tunnels from Philly! I hope you get some good ideas for your boat here. It is a great site filled with great people.

Latest posts