Made it through the blizzard

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natetrack

Reaction score
Well, I made it through the blizzard we just had. 13" of snow with 35-40 mph sustained winds. Got out of work for a couple days and spent most of it behind my snowblower. Here are a couple pictures of everything. The first one is a picture of the ramp in front of my house after everything was over. The snow is up to the top of the railing about 5 feet. The second is during my drive home on Monday, top speed was 35. It is kind of hard to tell, but the truck in front of me was having problems keeping the trailer on the road, in the photo the trailer is sliding sideways a little bit.

Attachments

• 0309091642a.jpg
    0309091642a.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 309
  • 0311091248.jpg
    0311091248.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 309
The picture of the road is about 10 miles west of Fargo, ND and my house is in North Fargo. It was pretty nasty.

Keep that S#%^up there We will not tolerate that kind of weather in our area any longer

WE WANT SPRING

glad your okay...

Wayne

We don't shut school down unless it is less than 15 below, 4" of snow, and windy. I remember taking the snowmobile to school 13 miles with my two little brothers on the back. We lived in the country though so that was little different back then.

We would leave about 7:15 to get there by 8. If I was by myself I would leave about 7:30 and have some fun on the way. :)

dang.

I was talking to a customer in Moorhead today. he said 18" of snow. he then said, its pretty, but im tired of it..... :p
we ony got a dusting here in MPLS

Today in the paper there were pictures of houses out in the new developments that had drifts up to there eves. zi only have snow about half way up te side of my house. Its supposed to be in the 40s this weekend so hopefully some of it melts.

Latest posts