KY Lake??

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeA57

Reaction score
I'm headed up to South KY Lake next week for a 3 day fishing trip. The last time I was there was probably 25 - 30 years ago with my dad and cousins but that was up around Blood River. We are renting a house on Lick Creek so we'll be fishing in the Tennessee portion of the lake and I plan on fishing for crappie or bass, whichever is hitting better. Can anybody on board here offer some tips about where to go/what to use reasonably close to the Lick Creek area? Should I shoot up towards the split and go around to the Big Sandy portion of the lake? I looked at some nav charts and there seems to be a lot more topographical changes around there than on the Lick Creek side. Any info at all would help.

Thanks!!

Mike

I don't fish quite that far south but the guys from work do. They are wearing the crappie out in the Big Sandy area and the bass bite is on as well. Bass are coming off of main lake and secondary gravel points on crankbaits, lipless crankbaits and jerkbaits.

Good luck.

Latest posts