Cold, dreary, rainy day, so....

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
I spent most of it cleaning/straightening the garage from all the clutter that seemed to accumulate over the winter. Made a trash run to the dump, then came home and put my drill batteries on charge (used them to run my radio during the ice storm power outage), started the riding mower & it started on the 3rd turn of the key (yeah Stabil), and now have the boat batteries on charge. Might as well get ready for the warming..............if it ever gets here! :roll:

When you are done with your garage please come do mine!

I have fishing baits and tackle piled up like a tangle mountain

Waterwings said:
Captain Ahab said:

Any loose baits/lures on the garage floor belong to the cleaner? lol :wink:

Sure! When can i expect you - you will make out like a bandit - I just spilled a box with lots of seibles and luckycrafts

Captain Ahab said:
Sure! When can i expect you - you will make out like a bandit - I just spilled a box with lots of seibles and luckycrafts
you too???? I thought I was the only one who did that.
I ran out of room on my wall of fame so all the new lures just got tossed to the corner.
I need a bigger garage!!!!

Captain Ahab said:
Waterwings said:
Captain Ahab said:

Any loose baits/lures on the garage floor belong to the cleaner? lol :wink:

:-k Hmmm, 846 miles, 2 or 3 restroom breaks, gas stops......and I have to be at work tomorrow morning at 0630. Anyone have a Lear jet!? lol

You should have gone fishing. We flat out put a whoopin' on the KY Lake crappie this weekend.. even in the cold wind and rain yesterday.

We caught somewhere between 100-125 fish yesterday and today. :wink:

Quackrstackr said:
You should have gone fishing. We flat out put a whoopin' on the KY Lake crappie this weekend.. even in the cold wind and rain yesterday.

We caught somewhere between 100-125 fish yesterday and today. :wink:

That's some good catchin' there! Congrats! 8)

I went for awhile this morning (bank fishing). No bites: https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7454

Latest posts