boils

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hardwatergrampa

Reaction score
anyone have a cure for boils seems i get one about healed and have 2 more pop up some wheres else been going on for about a month looks like i might have to go see the doc this week

hardwatergrampa said:
anyone have a cure for boils seems i get one about healed and have 2 more pop up some wheres else been going on for about a month looks like i might have to go see the doc this week

Yep, it's called taking a HUGE gulp of 151 rum, then biting down on a mouth guard or a stick, then heating up a razor blade & the slicing open up those suckers & draining them. No I'm not being a wise *** either. Outside of the 151 rum, believe it or not that's how my mom treated hers (she found out the hard way that she was allergic to or was being poisoned by shell fish type of sea food (& yes, my mother IS crazier than an outhouse rat). Good luck!

I slice into mine too... I always get them right when it turns hot outside.

I take a bottle of rubbing alcohol and sharpen my knife... then it's Dr. Russ for about 5 min... I don't do the rum though - alcohol thins the blood and I don't like bleeding like a stuck pig. I don't heat my blade either, that cauterizes and doesn't allow the "bad stuff" to get completely out

ok looks like ill try a needle on the two that are on my chest then take 2 gulps of the 151 1 for both of them and then one for the pain then one for the good of it then sleep it off :lol:

a guy at work last night told me his dad use to get them all the time and the best thing to use on them is saltpork said it sucks the core right out of them

hardwatergrampa said:
a guy at work last night told me his dad use to get them all the time and the best thing to use on them is saltpork said it sucks the core right out of them

Let us know how that goes for you

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

i didnt try it iam seeing the doc tomorrow afternoon who knows maybe he will tell me i need to rest and to take a few days off work and go fishing i have 5 weeks of sick time so that would be ok with me :D

i think the doctor can give antibiotics that will get rid of them pretty quickly. i had one in my ear canal and they gave me something, cant remember the name anymore, but it cleared up in 2 or 3 days

cathunter21 said:
i think the doctor can give antibiotics that will get rid of them pretty quickly. i had one in my ear canal and they gave me something, cant remember the name anymore, but it cleared up in 2 or 3 days
that one musta hurt

MVC-024S.jpg

MVC-025S.jpg

you asked for it hope you dont have a week stomac

Latest posts