No bites this morning

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
Just got home a few minutes ago from fishing. Fished both lakes at city park, with no hits (the turtles aren't even out yet). On the way home stopped at Lake Pee Wee and fished from the dock for about 20 minutes and then headed home. The water at all 3 lakes is up to max, probably from the snow, ice, rain, but nothing is biting. While I was fishing near the walking trail at city park two elderly fellows came strolling by and asked me if I was catching anything. The response was of course "not a thing". One did tell me though it was a very nice cast I had made. So at least I'm doing that correctly, lol. :)

I did take a pic before I left the park though. This sign is adjacent to the ramp:
95_15_03_09_10_18_19.jpg

The two lakes I fish (from the bank) at city park haven't been right since they treated them to kill all the vegetation last summer. I think it did more harm than good. A couple years past we could catch betweeen 4-6 Spots or LM (that's a very good haul there :wink: ) in an evening. Now you're lucky if you hook one.

Latest posts