My new camping rig

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popeye

Reaction score
Here's a couple pictures of our new Rockwood Roo. It's a 23 foot expandable. It has 3 beds that fold out from the main frame and will sleep 10. Not sure whay we got such a big one but that's what caught my wifes eye. You know how it goes... If mama ain't happy...

Roo2.jpg

Roo.jpg

Nice......... :) :) =D>

Can you drive it on the ice and leave it all winter so guys like me and Capt. can learn to like ice fishing? :p

FishingCop said:

Can you drive it on the ice and leave it all winter so guys like me and Capt. can learn to like ice fishing? :p

I know my wife said I couldn't cut holes in the bottomg to fish out of it. Can't recall her saying anything about just parking it on the ice as a base camp thing. Tell you what... You ask her for me. :p

Popeye said:
FishingCop said:

I know my wife said I couldn't cut holes in the bottomg to fish out of it. Can't recall her saying anything about just parking it on the ice as a base camp thing. Tell you what... You ask her for me. :p

Okay, remind me to do that when we're down at Dale Hollow this fall, just before winter sets in........ I might get up my nerve by then :) If not, Capt. will do it.. :wink:

I know my wife said I couldn't cut holes in the bottomg to fish out of it. Can't recall her saying anything about just parking it on the ice as a base camp thing.

Ask her if you can cut a hole in the floor for use as an "escape hatch" so if it turns over on the side with the door you have a way out. Maybe she will see the safety aspect and OK the modification.

Hanr3 said:
Nice camper, however I didn't see anyplace for the boat? :mrgreen:

No, and that is one problem. If we want to go somewhere that I can fish and need the boat we'll have to take 2 vehicles. Fortunately, where we currently go camping/fishing I don't use a boat to fish.

Great looking camper. We have been looking for a month and yet to find the used one we want. Its camping season and I cant talk anyone in going in the old popup. They just want to wait for the new T.T.
Put a hitch on the trailer. Ive seen it done more than once. Just make sure you dont have to back up the whole rig at once.

Latest posts