Tin Boats Trivia

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BassAddict1976 said:
Im BAddict1976, had to take the a$$ part out or it wouldnt accept the name. This game is rigged, evedently if you hit enter it submits the form and you windup with no answers to the questions.

I hope your telling the truth! :shock:

LMFAO! :D

You apparently can't like bass fishing on their. It doesn't see the "B"

I signed in as f_inscreenname. Kinda fits, as it ain't what I wanted. Was the test the odd one with like the dolphin question, and the roman numeral question, or did I take the wrong one? I had a bit of trouble navigating the site.

Just so you all know - DLB's Dad is my father, and he usually wins every day he plays.

He also IM's me when he does not win to complain about the game or wrong answer that he wants corrected :D

redbug said:
MOVIES ROCK>>>>

Baseball blows

Thanks Redbug, I was a little unclear how you felt.

SARCASM.jpg

6. During dinner you and your date have a conversation. What is one topic you should avoid at all costs?

Drag racing
Having children
Pets
Video games

The options for this question threw me off. 8)

bassboy1 said:
You apparently can't like bass fishing on their. It doesn't see the "B"

I signed in as f_inscreenname. Kinda fits, as it ain't what I wanted. Was the test the odd one with like the dolphin question, and the roman numeral question, or did I take the wrong one? I had a bit of trouble navigating the site.

LOL, I know the Fly Fishing site that had an automated censor so tight that it wouldn't let you type Saltwater, it would change it to Salthingy :D

Latest posts