Who is your favorite Pro Bass Fisherman?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fish devil

Reaction score
:twisted: Well since I'm from Jersey it would have to be Mike Iaconelli.... =D> Denny Brauer and Kevin Van Dam are up there too!!!

Attachments

• Joe and Mike.jpg
    Joe and Mike.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 481
Ranger hoodie, that's a couple years ago then. I like a bunch of those guys, Kenyon Hill seems like a good guy who's not afraid to speak his mind. Timmy Horton comes off sort of "aw shucks" but I have a feeling he's one of the most intelligent guys out there. McClelland is probably a great guy to hang out with and fish and has a ton of knowledge. A-Mart has gotta be great to fish with as well as Kriet.

For sure KVD!

KVD.jpg

And the "legend"

BDance.jpg

Would love to meet Ike! :beer:

IKE IS THE MAN after watching the last 2 events on espn360 I think he has really matured.. the fans love him he loves the fans
kids flock to him. on day 3 at amistad as he walked to the stage on day 3 he was the only angler that high five'd every fan at the fence on the way up..

KVD is my favorite but Ike, Swindle, Ish and Hite are all a close second. Like jim though gotta love Bill Dance. I got an autographed copy of his magazine he use to have years ago.

Tough to narrow that down to one guy because I think there are many good guys out there, but I think KVD is a great ambassador for the sport. And as Jim mentioned, who can forget the "legend". I probably owe my love of bass fishing to Bill Dance. I got turned on to worm fishing in my teens when I read his book, "There He Is... The Art of Worm Fishing"

I think i will go with Alton Jones. I read a 20 questions with him on ESPN and on nearly every one he found a way to give credit to Christ Jesus. You gotta like a man who knows what comes before fishing. But for pure entertainment i would say Denny Brauer. He is a pretty funny guy!

Latest posts