Bass Books

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chefpoet1972

Reaction score
Anyone have any favorite books on bass fishing? I just finished KVD's first book and really enjoyed it. Also read the two In Fisherman books on largmouth and smallmouth--more scientific, not as much fun to read, but a lot of good info.

Well being from Jersey and I of course read Iaconnellis book. It explains how he got into fishing and how he lived out his dreams. I liked it. I also read KVD's bass fishing strategies which I also thought was a good book. He breaks down everything fron seasons to weather changes, etc... Another good one was Denny Brauers jig fishing. That is what really got me onto throwing jigs. He also explains everything and breaks it all down.

Yeah, I loved Ike's book--funny, informative, and fast. (I can't stand books that seem to drag on forever.) He also seems pretty humble, honest about his beginnings and how little it takes to make him happy on the water.
I'm thinking of getting Big Bass Magic, another In Fisherman book. It's kind of old, but the other two I've read were really good.

Latest posts