Filet O Fish Commercial

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G3_Guy

Reaction score
I'm not sure if you have seen this one or not but it is too funny! Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD64OhbG4ps

Jim said:
Song is stuck in my head. #-o

Mine too.

That is one of those quirky, infectious things that you can't get rid of. The first two times that I heard it playing, I was in another part of the house and had to come investigate to see what in the heck it was. I finally caught it on the 3rd go. :lol:

BassAddict said:
Stopped on the way home and picked up a filet O fish but I was sceptical weather or not it actually had anything close to fish in it :shock:

You will eat anything!
dolphin.gif
smiley2102.gif
smiley1924.gif

That commercial makes me laugh and drives me nuts at the same time. I have still not bought a filet o fish. If I am gonna eat any fish sandwich, its gonna be the wendy's one.....its good

jirwin6985 said:
allthough my all time favorite was the mc'rib Man those were awsome. :D
Joe

mmmmm........ Mcribs....... =P~ =P~ =P~

They still have them here from time to time. I think that they have them right now, matter of fact.

Quackrstackr said:
jirwin6985 said:
Joe

They still have them here from time to time. I think that they have them right now, matter of fact.

Mcribs and alcohol (lots of it) don't mix. :LOL2: I have a buddy who cringes driving by Mcdonalds now.

Quackrstackr said:
jirwin6985 said:
Joe

They offer then to us in November so my birthday dinner is usually a double Mc. Rib meal which I house in about 10 minutes then complain all night I feel like crap. This process is usually repeated every few weeks till the Mc Rib is no longer offered!!

Latest posts