Bill Lowen vs Amistad Coot

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

W2FTodd

Reaction score
Tough break for the coot...
https://www.wired2fish.com/WhatsUp.aspx?ArticleID=1956

I have taken out 5 seagulls so far.. I have been looking for stickers to place on my outboard with out any luck
the last one I hit went off the top of my head at 73mph i wound up in the hospital a week later for a cat scan
the doctor thought i had a brain bleed but was only a neck strain

Wayne

I often worry about somthing similar as I'm flying down the lake at a blistering 3.8mph..... :roll:

redbug said:
I have taken out 5 seagulls so far.. I have been looking for stickers to place on my outboard with out any luck
the last one I hit went off the top of my head at 73mph i wound up in the hospital a week later for a cat scan
the doctor thought i had a brain bleed but was only a neck strain

Wayne

Darryl from iguanagrafix could prolly hook you up. 5 gulls makes you an Ace right?

Popeye said:
Darryl from iguanagrafix could prolly hook you up. 5 gulls makes you an Ace right?

:LOL2: Top Gull :LMFAO:

Popeye said:

great idea... then i would need to change my screen name to baron Von gull killer

I am getting pretty good at hitting these things I took the head of one off with the trolling motor prop VERY MESSY

Maybe you should remove the drivers seat in your boat and hunker-down as far as possible, thereby making yourself a lower profile target-of-opportunity, lol.

3540_boat_smilie.gif

On a side note: We used to send the newbies onboard the ship on a scavenger hunt with a piece of paper that stated: "Find 3 CGU11S". Only a few figured it out, lol.

Latest posts