Global warming!?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
I was just looking at the long-range weather forecast due to us being on Spring Break April 6-10 (thinking about lots of fishing of course, lol), and guess what it shows for April 6th?........Snow showers and 19mph winds! :shock: . Global Warming!!!??? :roll:

LOL, yeah. I think we're going to fry anytime now. :p

I was wearing shorts and short sleeve shirts last weekend. Then, I woke up this morning to 6+ inches of snow on the ground.

it's all these darn hybrids out there we need to leave a bigger carbon foot print if we want the insanity to stop

snow in April sucks!!!!

all this warming we could go swimming every day sun always shining.yesterday water temp was 51 degrees here and was it cold.my boat came undone at dock while parking truck.and had to go after it. damm it was cold.good thing outboard was running or i would have to swim back to.

I wish it would warm up, I got a tourny April 5th and I want those fish to bite. This cold weather at night and wind during the day is killing me.

Notice how they don't call it global warming any more, because due to the weather, that just doesn't make sense. Now it's "Climate Change".

First day of trout wouldnt be the same without snow and rain around here. I love snow.
Spring break - fishing? what are yea fishing for? I want measurements and pictures!!!!!!

mtnman said:
First day of trout wouldnt be the same without snow and rain around here. I love snow.
Spring break - fishing? what are yea fishing for? I want measurements and pictures!!!!!!

If the weather is decent I'm gonna try and get the boat on the water, if not I'll be bank fishing at city park (2 lakes there). I always target Spots or LM's (whichever one happens to take the bait, lol). If I catch anything decent (which would be in the 12" or above range around here, lol) I'll be sure and post pics. :)

When a scientist speaks the truth, he won't get funded, only the ones that help politically do #-o

I decided to take a vacation that week WW :roll: well I guess I'll have to bundle up for it :lol:

FishingCop said:
Woke up today to 4" of wet snow on the ground here in Chicagoland :(

I bet you are missing the weather down here :D 68 degrees and Bluebird skies. I just finished cutting the grass and planted a few more things in the garden. Now the honey dues are done and if this wind will lay down, I will be a fishing fool.

I thinnk Joe mis-spoke. 4" of wet and HEAVY snow. We got closer to 5-6" up here and was too heavy for my snow thrower so I had to shovel.

Specknreds said:
FishingCop said:
Woke up today to 4" of wet snow on the ground here in Chicagoland :(

I bet you are missing the weather down here :D 68 degrees and Bluebird skies. I just finished cutting the grass and planted a few more things in the garden. Now the honey dues are done and if this wind will lay down, I will be a fishing fool.

You're right about that.... Went from short sleeves Friday to 34 degrees when we landed Friday night to 4" of snow on Sunday morning - a real bummer :(

Popeye said:
I thinnk Joe mis-spoke. 4" of wet and HEAVY snow. We got closer to 5-6" up here and was too heavy for my snow thrower so I had to shovel.

I have a method - I loaned my snow blower to my neighbor who doesn't have one. All winter long, he used it on his driveway AND mine :lol: It was a loan I hope he doesn't pay back :wink:

I watched him do our driveway this morning, it was barely working with the HEAVY wet snow and he had to shovel the end where the plows went through by hand - but, it was him, not me :lol:

FishingCop said:
Popeye said:

I have a method - I loaned my snow blower to my neighbor who doesn't have one. All winter long, he used it on his driveway AND mine :lol: It was a loan I hope he doesn't pay back :wink:

I watched him do our driveway this morning, it was barely working with the HEAVY wet snow and he had to shovel the end where the plows went through by hand - but, it was him, not me :lol:

Know that's what I call a good trade!! By the way, whats a snow blower??????? I think I saw one on tv one time :lol:

Specknreds said:
FishingCop said:
Popeye said:

Know that's what I call a good trade!! By the way, whats a snow blower??????? I think I saw one on tv one time :lol:

Ha, you are one mean SOB aren't ya?? :p

Latest posts