BAIT MONKEY ATTACKS!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BassAddict said:
I don't think Dicks hired you to work, I think they hired you as an investment LOLOL
like a woman working at a shoe store.... :lol:

Im sure I would end up paying back all my earnings if I worked at a place like that.....

It looks like you have it bad??? id that the bathroom floor in the pictures? I have to hide my goodies but never thought of the bathroom
my wife will NEVER think of looking there..
I am sure you will enjoy all your new toys..

Wayne

I can relate to your buying spree. I work at Gander Mountain and it happens to me on a regular basis. I like to refer to it as "job security".

My daughter has started to talk about getting her first job( shes 13)). I told her she needed to get a job at Dicks so Daddy can use her discount.

sccamper said:
My daughter has started to talk about getting her first job( shes 13)). I told her she needed to get a job at Dicks so Daddy can use her discount.

That's a good idea... Now if you can talk her into taking 2 jobs, the one at Dicks, and another at the boat store of your choice... LOL

Seems as though you are well on your way to a much bigger collection.

I most recently had to smack my bait monkey in the lip since the job situation is looking a little grim once again.

Latest posts