Hey All

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deadeye

Reaction score
How is everyone?
I just happened by this site looking for modifications for my new jon boat and liked it enough to join.
Im in Ocoee Florida and the fishings great in my area right now,how about everyone else?

I did the same thing, a little over a month ago, and I'm hooked. Members like Redbug, Quackstackr' Jim, Ben2go, and so many others, have a vast knowledge,(and if they don't they wing it) LOL of the tinboats we all love. Sorry to get sidetracked, but the fishing here in upstate SC is ok @ best. Everytime the lakes clear enough to fish, another front blows through, and here we go again muddy, to dingy at best. We've had a severe drought here for sometime now, but I'm sure all this rain is helping. My daughter and I fished Sunday, She caught 2 really nice crappies ( 17" & 18 ),but the fish were all over the place! I've never marked so many fish, with no results! Even tried right on the bank, with no luck at all. She's on Spring Break this week, but with flurries and cool temps. I'm not sure we'll even try until the weekend. Best of Luck, and keep us posted, Scott

welcome aboard guys!

I used to fish at some little lake just north of taylors... I can't even remember what road it was off of, or what that community was called... amazing what you forget after 5 years of being in Atlanta.. man, I miss the small town life

Yea the weather here hasnt been that great for fishing either but he days that the weathers nice have been pretty productive.We've also had a long draught but its starting into the rainy season here now,but in Florida that means it'll rain for 5 minutes,stop and then start again and do the same thing.The 2 bass in the picture i put up were caught a couple days ago after a bad T-storm off a Terminator spinner bait within 5 minutes of each other.Took several other keepers that day but it was a private pond and i didnt want to upset anyone as they mainly do catch and release.

Attachments

• IMG00231-20090329-1957.jpg
    IMG00231-20090329-1957.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 270

Latest posts