Anyone do any Bay fishing?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 20 foot wellcraft with a 200 yamaha V6 that I have sitting at my parents house Down at Cape Cod. I used to fish allot for Stripers and Blue Fish, But Pops takes it out now for Porgy fishing, Tautog and an occasional Striper. I dont get to the ocean much anymore...2-3 times a year if that.

I hope that changes one day I will be honest.

Fishin NJ said:
So do any of the members here do any salt water fishing? I am going to be going on my first trip out to the bay soon & Looking forward to it. Just wondering if you guys talk saltwater here as well as freshwater?

Ken,

I do a lot of saltwater fishing. I fish both the Deleware & Barnegat Bays. Mostly Flounder and Striper fishing. I also fish the beach in LBI for Spring & Fall stripers.

did you go on your trip? How did you like it?

salt water is my type of fishing i love to talk about it and i live on a lagoon about 15 minites from the bay no wake zone

hey bcritch i live 5 min from lbi and fish there alot barnagat bay is where i go where do you live comment back

jawz13 said:
hey bcritch i live 5 min from lbi and fish there alot barnagat bay is where i go where do you live comment back

jawz, I live in Atco, NJ. From the beach, I fish mostly in Ship Bottom & Brant Beach. I sometimes go down to Holgate. I also fish the Bay for Flounder in the summer and Bass in the Fall. I will probably be down on the beach on Sunday looking for Mrs. Bass :D

Spent 9 years on the Texas gulf coast. Been bay fishing for reds, black drum, speckled trout and flounder. Been gigging for flounder as well. Have yet to get my boat wet with salt as I just bought it this spring and it has only seen Illinois waters so far. I'm taking it to Fremont, Wi next spring for the White Bass run and perhaps down to Texas later in the year. Boat is a Tracker ProTeam 190TX w/90hp Merc 2-stroke. It should work in the flats for reds.

Latest posts