Upstate S.C. tinboats, tourney trail?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rome8899

Reaction score
Anyone interested in creating a club? We have plenty of lakes (10 hp max), to have a really great tournament trail!! I'm all ears or fingers, lets do it!!! And I don't mind fishing outside the 10 hp max. on the great lakes we have here in S.C.

There's quite a few clubs in our area.The biggest one is Foothills.It's not looking good for me to get out on the lake this year.I keep getting hit with unexpected bills.

Pitdog, let me know if you find out any info. If not maybe we can get something started. ben2go, sorry to hear that. Let me know what you need, maybe I can Help you out. (except $). :lol: I delivered the 7.5, to Brine yesterday, and was hoping to hear from him. When I picked up the motor, I found a couple more items I'm going to put on here, for a member, that may "NEED" them. I'm just noy sure where to put them. Sell it or Swap it, or just introduce them in another post? Scott

Ive got a 20hp and wont be looking for a smaller outboard. I haven't been doing much fishing this year so I cant commit to a tourny trail. If you guys get some trips together I might be able to make one. If the lake is small enough, I would be willing to go electric only. Im in the Anderson area.

They have tourny every thurs. from 6 to 10@ saluda lake from what i understand any kind of boat can enter.Fished the river that drains out of the lake.Not many big fish but alot of'em.

Latest posts