Georgia GON Forum members...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

russ010

Reaction score
Just wondering how many of the Georgia guys have recently found Tinboats.net off of the GON website?? I know I make a few references to this site on there, so I was just wondering who came off there.

for those of you who don't know about it, it's actually a really good site...

https://www.gon.com

I did not find tinboats from GON although I do frequent them.

I found tinboats from google searching "how to trick out a jon boat". I thought that was funny!

but GON is a great place for all guy stuff! guns, fishing, hunting, politics, and a whole crap load of other stuff. You can also find swap and sell and there is always good stuff to find.

I honestly would rather go through GON than craigslist to get something.. CL is full of shiesty people!

Can't remember. I've been a member of the GON forum for several years tho as well as a subscriber to their magazine.

They have done a great job.

Well, I was on here before you were, so I obviously didn't see your mentionings. I send a PM to everybody asking anything to do with jonboats on there, mentioning this site. Most people I recruit, however, don't stay long. One I know for sure was wranglerjoe, but he hasn't been seen in a while, and is asking more jon boat questions on GON..... #-o #-o

I actually found GON when looking for my Yazoo. I somehow ended up in the swap/sell section, and seeing the number of boats and such, decided I needed to be there. Started posting in other places so I wouldn't be just a swap/sell poster, and now have about 425 posts, and am on there fairly frequently.

I am actually on a lot of forums (way too many), and send references to this site to people all the time. A few actually join, but hardly any stay for a while. #-o

Latest posts