Does anyone else Fiend?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whj812

Reaction score
Im like a crack addict.....when it comes to fishing. I just went last weekend, and all I need is MORE!!!

Dude, its bad, real bad. I have a 9 month old son that i ditch at my parents house to hit the local hotspot from the bank for a little bit when my wife is at school or working. :oops:

She hates it. If i mention fishing she grows horns!! :twisted: LoL

I need help!!! Finding a new wife. LoL.....Just Kidding

<---- Please note the name. Even yesterday I got a little miserable when my brother wanted to leave after 3 and a half hours of fishing, Honestly who can catch a fish in that short period of time!!! I also firmly believe that you should not even be considered to be skunked until you fished for atleast 6 hours without catching something

**disclaimer** Catching snags, branches, or debris of any kind, also excludes me from being considered to be SKUNKED!

I used to be able to fish over 20 hours a week easily. The past few years brought a couple of kids (4 and 1) which has cut my time considerably. I still try and get out once a week.
With the economy the way it is I expect to be out of work from my day job for a month this summer. That might open up a great window for fishing time =D>

I've got it BADDD!! I logged almost 500 hours on the water last year. This year I'm at 102 hours already and it's been a horrible year with all of the fronts keeping us land locked. My wife is really really understanding, but I do my part to keep around house and leave no loose honey dues undone. My step daughter is 17 and leaving for USM in a few months. She fished with me every trip until she hit 12 and that was the last time. I live in a house with all females (even the dogs are females), and I think that they want me to go fishing so they can go shopping each weekend.

BassAddict said:
<---- Please note the name. Even yesterday I got a little miserable when my brother wanted to leave after 3 and a half hours of fishing, Honestly who can catch a fish in that short period of time!!! I also firmly believe that you should not even be considered to be skunked until you fished for atleast 6 hours without catching something

**disclaimer** Catching snags, branches, or debris of any kind, also excludes me from being considered to be SKUNKED!

3 and a half hours? I went fishing, caught my limit and got home and cleaned then in less than 3 and a half hours.

As far as your disclaimer... NOT!

Oh yea your not alone, ive been out every chance I get (making up for lost time, lousy winter), just walked in the door from fishing from 5:30 till about 3:00 pm. Today was the best day so far too, I stumbled upon a frenzy that lasted about an hour it was chaos, I had 8 fish on 8 casts at one point, musta pulled in 30 fish (all under 3 pounds though :? ), one fish twice, im 100% sure the fish was brain dead or something it had a huge gouge on the back of its head.

Guilty here. I have not only an addicition but a passion for fishing. I am always looking to improve my skills and try to figure those fish out. I am having trouble with my tournament boat which is reaslly making this year frustrating so far. Hopefullly I can work through those issues and have a good year.

From Jan of 05 to Feb of 07 my wife and I didnt miss a day rain or shine.Man I miss the dedication [-o<