pics

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i load my to photo bucket then send them over here i think most of the guys here use some other means some one will be along to tell ya how to do it

I agree with grampa... I use photobucket because all you have to do to post/email/link or whatever you want to do can be done from there.

Go to https://www.photobucket.com and create an account.

You can then upload your photos (it's simple, if I can do it, you can do it). Then once they are uploaded, copy the link that has IMG next to it.

Then all you have to do is paste that link in one of your posts, and it's all set. The only thing to remember with Photobucket is that if you move your pictures around to different folders after you post, you'll have to recopy that link into your posts. So go ahead and set up folders then download your pictures into them. Like I have folders for fishing trips, jon boat mods, and then everything else.

essox angler said:
just wondering how i get my pics from camera t0 tou guys i have cord hooked from cameramto computer

EA, are you trying to get your pics from the Camera to your computer or from your computer to this site? If you are trying to get them from your computer to this site, then Russ and Grandpa hit the nail on the head. Use photobucket, it's great for sharing pics... especially on forums. However, if you are trying to get your pics from your camera to your computer, your camera should show up as a separate drive on your PC. To get to it, right click on Start at the bottom of the screen and select "Explore". Then search for your camera in the list of drives. Once you locate the camera there, you should be able to pull the pics over to your pc copying and pasting or cutting and pasting into the folder of your choice.

"if you are trying to get your pics from your camera to your computer, your camera should show up as a separate drive on your PC. To get to it, right click on Start at the bottom of the screen and select "Explore". Then search for your camera in the list of drives. Once you locate the camera there, you should be able to pull the pics over to your pc copying and pasting or cutting and pasting into the folder of your choice."

It's easier to go to the My Computer icon on the desktop than explore for the camera.

Also would not recommend using the "Cut" option because if something goes wron or you drop it somewhere you didn't intend and can't find it again, it's gone until you stumble across it again.

If you make the windo from the camera smaller (once you find it) and create a new folder on your desktop, you can drag & drop all the pictures you want into that folder and not risk losing them. Just remember to use a right click on the mouse to drag so you will be given the option when you release tha mouse to copy rather than the straight up cut that the left click does.