Poll - Give BassAddict a new name

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassAdddcits New Screen Name

• Babs Sippy

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Stacy

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Flounderhead

• Anise Grinner

• Sue

Votes: 26 66.7%

• Total voters
i don't know the guy, but by his avatar i would think..."the dude, or duderino, if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Gotta have Sippy in it, I know this isnt one of the choices but I think i would have said "Mr. Sippy" or "Den Sippy":mrgreen:

Flounderhead is reserved for "special" people. I do not personally know Mr. BassAddict so I can not in good conscience assign that name to him. I'm just guessing but his avatar is not his true image and in fact been taken from some movie. I also presume that some of the comments are also from said movie. Having not seen that particular film I can not assign a new name based upon those quotes. I do kinda like the name Stacy though (Shiela would have been better), so that is my choice. Hope you enjoy it.

in order for all the fine folks here at tinboats to fully understand some of the posts here, i suggest watching the movie "The Big Lebowski". it is one of the modern classics of comedy, and to die one day having not seeing it would be the ultimate expression of nihilism. (sorry, another reference to said movie). in the meantime, be careful, there's a beverage here.(****, i did it again) #-o

Latest posts