thanks to Russ010 & Brine

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jyphotography

Reaction score
everyone on this board have been a big encouragement! So thank you to everyone!

I went over to Russ's house last night to pick up the sprayer to paint my boat and to get some pointers, well little did I know I was also picking up some gifts. Brine gave 2 new rod and reels to Russ to give to me, and Russ gave me a big tackle box full of stuff! I have never met such friendly people and I wanted to say thank you to both of them for helping me become a bass fisher! Now that I have the tools I just need to catch a fish! Once again thanks guys and if you ever need anything let me know!

Those guys are top knotch! 8)
thumb_thumbs_up_pic.jpg

Jyphotography said:
everyone on this board have been a big encouragement! So thank you to everyone!

I went over to Russ's house last night to pick up the sprayer to paint my boat and to get some pointers, well little did I know I was also picking up some gifts. Brine gave 2 new rod and reels to Russ to give to me, and Russ gave me a big tackle box full of stuff! I have never met such friendly people and I wanted to say thank you to both of them for helping me become a bass fisher! Now that I have the tools I just need to catch a fish! Once again thanks guys and if you ever need anything let me know!

Jy, My Pleasure.

Hope to meet up one day.

Brine

I know I've got more stuff somewhere... it's just a matter of finding it (you saw my garage...).

They are some good guys!

Russ has never failed to answer any PM i sent him about fishing, or gear to the fullest. Even if it was a dumb question, he helped me all he could.

that's how we do it in the south! well... most of us

But in all of my business travels... I wish the northern businessmen would take some pointers from our northern guys on here - it sure would help out a lot!

Latest posts