Tired of this rain!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
Well, I've about had it with all this wet weather. Forecast shows more rain continuing through to next weekend. :x . I guess I better charge the boat batts up in case I need to launch it out of the garage.
crazy_face.gif
3540_boat_smilie.gif

No rain here. As a matter of fact we have the camper down at the lake front and I even though I'm working days this weekend it's nice to get away.

I hear you WW. We had over an inch and a half here on Friday. It has rained every single day here since last Monday.

The crappie, bass and bluegill are all spawning and it's raining and storming. :x

I must be a few days behind you guys.
Giving rain for the next week or more.
Blackflies are going to be crazy once the sun comes out.

Quackrstackr said:
I hear you WW. We had over an inch and a half here on Friday. It has rained every single day here since last Monday.

The crappie, bass and bluegill are all spawning and it's raining and storming. :x

I'm bettin' they're biting well around here on the electric-only waters, just can't get the boat out due to either the weather, my work schedule, or a combination of both. ](*,) . People I talk to at work who I know normally fish on a regular basis haven't been out either for the same reasons.

Even too wet to mow the yard, which needs to be done also.

You would not be fishing in the rain that we have been having most of this week... unless you plan on running your bilge pump full time. When it is coming down at a rate better than an inch an hour, that's about where I draw the line.

I don't mind fishing in the rain so long as the lightning is not streaking, the wind is not howling or the temp. is above 70*. So far, the criteria for me fishing in the rain has not been met.

Latest posts