Recent additions (kittens)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
Well, when it's pouring-down rain outside and ya can't go fishing or mow the lawn, you get bored and take pics I guess. Here's a couple of shots of 5 kittens that were delivered by our outdoor cat. The kittens are about 4 wks old..................and outside cats. Yes, they have shelter from the elements.

95_03_05_09_4_34_49.JPG

95_03_05_09_4_35_29.JPG

They are cute! I remember when ours looked like that....7 years later he's a monster :twisted:

Quackrstackr said:
WW, I would have let you borrow a hammer 4 weeks ago. :lol:

J/K, foks...

sorta...
Care to loan me the hammer? We have 3 that are driving us nuts. They are hanging around the house, eating all the chipmunks and birds, and driving our dogs nuts. 3 of the dogs will bark at them, and they will just sit outside a window, or just outside the fence, and the 4th dog (one that won't run off, and is allowed to wander free) is to old to catch or care about them, for the most part. She usually opts to chase a ball as opposed to chase a cat or deer.

Cute...but I am glad they aren't mine. I like kittens, but cats I hate. I have around 10 farm cats and one in the house. I wish we had kittens with nice markings like the ones you have, ours are all black, black and white, or black and fluffy. The one we have in the house is all white, but is going to be an outside cat soon....she is fixed though. Anyways, I wish the fox would eat the cats instead of the chickens :cry:

...I have around 10 farm cats...

This litter makes 10 cats here now (all outside). We're gonna thin out the "herd" once they're weaned and take some to the local pet/feed store down the road. They'll find good homes for them. There are a couple of the older cats that are about 6 months old now that will go to the animal shelter (if we can catch them), as they're pretty much ferrel and come to the porch to eat, then take off. Our mole problem in the yard is pretty much non-existant now due to the cats, so some of them are earning their keep. :)

Waterwings said:
...I have around 10 farm cats...

Our mole problem in the yard is pretty much non-existant now due to the cats, so some of them are earning their keep. :)

We have one outside cat named Scrappy and he owns the backyard. He drops off about 3 moles a week at the back door. I wish he'd deposit them elsewhere but at least I know he's earning his keep unlike the two inside cats and two dogs.

My mother feeds wild animals at her house. This brings cats around as well. Last winter she let one cat live in her garage and it gave birth to two kittens. She then let those 3 move into her house and when I tried to catch one it tore me up so bad that mom had it put down. Well the one kitten that was left fathered 2 more kittens with its mother (that just seems wrong on so many levels). Those 4 cats/kittens are now living in her house (along with the 3 she had before). You can't even walk into the same room as these wild ones without them running around in a panic. As none of them have been fixed I'm sure there are gonna be more. So since WW has such a nice place for them I guess I can bring them with in October. Be an early Christmas present for you buddy.

:shock: Appreciate the offer there shipmate, but gonna have to decline, lol. This momma cat we have has had 3 litters so far, giving birth to 5, 6, and 5 kittens per litter. We don't have all of them thankgoodness.

Latest posts