Finally found a travel trailer!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sccamper

Reaction score
The topic of conversation between my wife and me for the last 4 camping trips has been a new camper. We have been actively looking since late March. Well we brought one home this weekend. Its a repo 2004 Jayco. It needs a lot of cleaning and some minor repairs but we got a really good deal.

Attachments

• camper 020em.JPG
    camper 020em.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 180
Congrats sccamper!! Two weeks ago we just brought home a Jayco 1206 pop-up camper. It's a 2009 but we feel like we got a really good deal too. The dealer that we bought it from only had 2 pop-ups on the lot but he had new ones on the way and wanted to make room for them. We told him the price we wanted to stay around and he got a whole lot closer than we were originally quoted so we went with it. Now, if it would just quit raining, I'd take some pictures and we'd get out in it and go camping! Good luck with yours!

Mike

Model number is 27BH. I measured it from ball to bumper at 30 foot. End of wall to end of wall at 26 1/2 ft. No slide but bunk beds and walk around queen. The lower bunk is full size mattress. Dry weight is 4900# so I can pull it with my F150.

I told the family that we have a lot of camping to do to make this investment worth it. We have been camping with a 1975 popup for 10 years. Just real tired of working on it for a week every time we want to go camping. No excuses now. Just have calender booked through May.

Hope you enjoy your new popup Mike.

very nice, that thing is a home away from home. this is going to be my project this winter, gonna make it slightly bigger though.
https://www.bobsteardrop.com/Other_Designs/WeekendTrailer.pdf

Attachments

• weekend_trailer1.jpg
    weekend_trailer1.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 224