what should i name my boat?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heavy-chevy

Reaction score
i cant think of a good name, maybe you guys could help? some of you may know how ridiculous my rig is, if not just look in the sig, it may inspire you to figure out a name lol. i run it mostly saltwater in the shadows of much more expensive and fancier boats, its normally looked upon as a little bit redneck. so tell me what you think!

i was thinking maybe 'cheap hooker', but seems too tacky... i like shadow but i want something kind of funny, balls to the walls is just too long lol.

I like that BassAddict!! Give that man a ceegar!!!!!!

BTW, HeavyChevy, I really like the looks of your boat. That's sharp.

man... I think when I was in middle school I had every one of those Big Johnson TShirts ever made...

I think "Hummer" would be good too...

heavy-chevy said:
i cant think of a good name, maybe you guys could help? some of you may know how ridiculous my rig is, if not just look in the sig, it may inspire you to figure out a name lol. i run it mostly saltwater in the shadows of much more expensive and fancier boats, its normally looked upon as a little bit redneck. so tell me what you think!

:shock: I've seen your sig for months and thought for sure it was photoshopped.

No Question......BIG JOHNSON

lol, it does look pretty huge in that particular picture, thats why i use it as my sig... but no its NOT photoshoped at all.

Latest posts