man enough to tell

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grizzly

Reaction score
took the boat out several times this week, really missed not being able to use it for 2 weeks cause of waiting for my new hitch. anyway, took the family crappie fishing monday night, caught 8 keepers and released atleast 20 others. get back to the ramp, and tie off at the dock, i send people off with errands, dumping minnows, hauling gear, etc. I go get the trailer and back it in, then i see my boat about 20 feet away from the dock! we all stare at it for a moment and laugh. i take off my jeans and swap them for my girlfriends shorts, and go for my first swim of the year (hopefully the only swim for that reason). sure made for a good laugh. Moral of the story, make **** sure you tie off securely. don't let this happen to you!!! :oops: :oops:

lol man that would of been hilarious to see a feller swimming after his boat in short shorts lol :mrgreen: thats great, glad you got it

i was kinda torn between wishing there was someone there with a boat so we could get it, and glad no one was there to see it. but as it stands i'll just chalk it up to a funny, lesson learned experience that we can laugh about for years to come. or we can just forget the whole thing ever happened, either way i thought it was funny enough to be worth sharing.

She wasn't wearing a pair of Daisy Dukes, was she? :shock:

I don't know if my wife's shorts would fit around my thigh, let alone my waist. :lol:

that would have been quite a sight, but no. they actually came down to my knees. we both have a 30" waist, so that came in handy. i just found this on the web, and it is NOT me.

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 616
I seen that picture in an email a couple years ago.... :sick:
Hope it doesn't happen to me,I'd look awlful funny doggy paddling out to my boat.

Thats funny, thanks for the laugh, NOW, Come on fess up, that IS you in those Daisy Dukes, isnt it? You didnt get that picture off the internet, you got it out of your photo album.

the beard looks like mine, but sorry to say it is not me. but that photo begs the question, "do these shorts make my *** look big?" :D

If it makes you feel better Griz, I done that one time too. The wind was blowin and I had to swimm about 60yrds out to the boat, it def. was a :oops: :oops: :oops: moment. I [-o< that I won't ever do it again, for I am not much for swimmin.

i had to swim after mine 2 months ago. watertemp was 51 degrees and i went bare.ugly sight and no witnesses.sure was glad i got a tiller steer and it was warming up.i put in gear and idled back to shore .darn it was cold.

Latest posts