FLASH CHAT

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
Upper right hand corner of this page - real time chat like you all want!

Oh yeah, you cannot curse it blocks it, ****!

hows this chat room thingy work, im alittle confused, but than it doesnt take much to do that

shamoo said:
hows this chat room thingy work, im alittle confused, but than it doesnt take much to do that

Click on the flashchat button up at the top. It should open another window and thats it. As long as you are logged in you can start talking to whoever is in the room.

I guess you could have, now that would have been funny :lol: you probably could have had me believing I was actually in the chat room for as long as you wanted to :lol: #-o

shamoo said:
I guess you could have, now that would have been funny :lol: you probably could have had me believing I was actually in the chat room for as long as you wanted to :lol: #-o

LOL well it wouldnt have lasted long.. I would have felt bad and told you :lol: :D

Im glad to hear that, :lol: , I cant afford to hit anymore buttons that I shouldnt, when I first go the computer I hit a button and the whole screen went blank, what a hassle that was, I had to f-4 this and f-8 that and double click this and double click that and you cant understand what they're saying,so I ask questions before I leap, Im still running scared.
Thanks again my friend

Latest posts