Profile Update

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flintcreek

Reaction score
Hope someone can help I wanted to update my profile, but have not been able to figure out how. Joined a few weeks ago and have really enjoyed following everyone's boat builds and customizations. I wanted to update my profile and then hopefully post some pictures of the 14'x48" Starcraft build I am getting ready to start. Also can you tell me how to add my location to the map at the start of the forum.

Thanks.

In the upper right corner,there is a user control panel link under the TinBoats.net title.It will take you directly to your profile.When you get to your profile use the menu on the right to change and settings or update your profile.

ben2go said:
In the upper right corner,there is a user control panel link under the TinBoats.net title.It will take you directly to your profile.When you get to your profile use the menu on the right to change and settings or update your profile.

Upper left corner! :mrgreen:

Thanks, made the profile update....ben2go enjoyed your trolling motor repair post read it a couple of days ago..going to look at the gamefisher post shortly, a buddy of mine just bought a 7.5, believe he is going out with a group of us this Friday....Thanks again guys.......Tight Lines :D

Sorry about the right hand corner thing.It should have been left hand.I was typing while distracted.

Unfortunately the trolling motor was done for.There are no parts available for my model.I am still looking for a lower unit for my Gamefisher and I am looking for the timing tool.The air cooled Gamefishers have the ignition timing advance as the throttle is opened up.That's really the only issue I have found with the air cooled Gamefishers.

ben2go said:
Sorry about the right hand corner thing.It should have been left hand.I was typing while distracted.

Unfortunately the trolling motor was done for.There are no parts available for my model.I am still looking for a lower unit for my Gamefisher and I am looking for the timing tool.The air cooled Gamefishers have the ignition timing advance as the throttle is opened up.That's really the only issue I have found with the air cooled Gamefishers.

What are you looking for exactly?

Jim said:
ben2go said:

I am looking for an armature for a 1990 Minn Kota 3HP.I would take a complete lower motor if I could find one.

Jim said:
ben2go said:

Off topic [-X

Captain Ahab said:
Jim said:
ben2go said:

Off topic [-X

I took it off line via PM. :p

Latest posts