boat crash this was one lucky guy

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:shock: One lucky fella!

Rode with a friend once in his Triton, and he got it to 65mph. Too fast for me, especially after he speared a wave and we took on water real quick. I'll stick to my slow electric-only rig. Guess I'm gettin' old, lol.

Was in my cousins bass boat(passenger)ramping wakes from a lobster boat.
Got it to vertical,luckily it came back down,hit his head on the console,we didn't do it again or atleast not that fast.

I don't think he needs to be driving a boat :roll:

why in the heck did he take the wave like that? It must have been a newby boater [-X

Stupid is as stupid does. #-o

What could he have been thinking taking that wake at that angle and speed ???

And if he flipped it that close to the boat that was filming him, why was he in the water, unconscious for 10 minutes ?????

"He's lucky he doesn't have a head injury, but that's what happens when you show off for a camera."
I think he was brain damaged long before he got in that boat. :roll:

NJ just started requiring licences to operate power boats. Not very tough to get, but a step in the right direction. They changed the traffic laws on the roads when they started getting more crowded. Time to require licences and better education for boaters too, I'm afraid.

Why was he in the water for 10 mins...they where right there.
Guess it doesn't matter.
Just read the above post.
I wish I could agree with you but with laws and such...there only good if people follow them.Maybe it might help a bit:/

Why on earth would you ever NEED to go that fast on the water? :x That guy is lucky he didn't kill himself. :x

FishingBuds said:
I don't think he needs to be driving a boat :roll:

why in the heck did he take the wave like that? It must have been a newby boater [-X

Actually, he was/is a manager or owner of a fairly large bass boat dealer/service center, so he likely has more experience driving various bass boats than most anyone else working there, and that was his personal boat, which I believe they said he had significant seat time in. He was just hot dogging it too much, and crossed a wake that he shouldn't have.

Hmmm, that looks suspiciously like the link I posted a couple of weeks ago -
https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8531
BUT, the message needs to be repeated again and again!!

BE SAFE!!!

Mike

The guy's a dope... flat out dope.

Judging from his boat and the way he drives it, I would say his wallet is fat and his brain is quite thin.

Latest posts