HI........ New to the site

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlBassBabe

Reaction score
Just saying Hi :lol: Hoping to learn a lot of good tips on different fishing techniques, and suggestions from you guys..... Planning on getting my project going very soon.......Heard many good things about tinboats and been told yall have great bunch of members in here........ Looking forward to it! 8)

:WELCOME:
Thanks for signing on.

jirwin6985 said:
Hey welcome to the best aluminum boat site on the net! 8) All of the members on here are great but you gotta watch out for some of them..cough..captain ahab...cough :lol: My favorite thing about this site is no matter what questions i may have i can always ask them on this site without someone making me feel stupid.
Joe

We value our members and strive to help them.We want everyone to feel comfortable to ask what ever they feel they need to ask.If anyone ever feels attacked please feel free to contact Jim our admin,me or another moderator.

welcome aboard! Don't be a stranger and visit often... you have found the place where everybody knows your name

Welcome!

I think you'll like it here. All the active members are really great folks!

Latest posts