Im back....

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tompatt

Reaction score
haha. well today I was looking at my boat and thinking.. I STILL have never taken it out and i got it last year in march. I have the tag to the trailer laying around here somewhere. Also have an old but... BRAND NEW Min Kota Trolling Motor. so after i cleaned it just a few minutes ago.. im thinking.. i wanna fish. after working on my jeep the past few months.. i wanna work on my boat and get it in the water. I was planning on putting a deck in last summer, but i never came up with the money. so wish me luck fellow boaters. Im back on this site and im gonna learn some kool stuff to do to my jon. :beer: :mrgreen:

welcome back! the mod page with all the boats listed has been recently updated and you'll find tons of different ideas we've all piggy backed off of each other.

Good luck and get the pictures rolling!

Welcome Back. There's been a couple more GA boys join since last March.

Andy said:
Welcome back. Jeep looks good too.

thanks.. done everything to it myself..for only being 17.. pretty good. heres the specs..

1987 YJ 4.2L BA-10/5 NP231 4" Rough Country, 3/4" BrandonYj Shackles,
No Trackbars or Sways, SS Extended Brake Lines, Weber 32/36 (Nuttered), 10" Tuffy Stereo Console,
Light Bar, Custom Made Line-Xed Bumpers and Fenders, Chevy Heater Motor Upgrade :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Tompatt said:
Brine said:
Welcome Back. There's been a couple more GA boys join since last March.

any in middle georgia? haha. near Tobo?

Not sure. I'm near the Bass Pro in Lawrenceville

thanks yall.. just found the trailer tag and it doesnt expire until july! haha. sending in for the boat reg. soon. :mrgreen: im gonna need some help learning about my old motor i have on this boat.

Latest posts