Happy Birthday hardwatergrampa & LegBrkr

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the birthday wishes -- my mistake -- put birthday in as m/d and not d/m - it's 3/6 - just a side note, I'm not one of the guys! :)

LegBrkr said:
Thanks for the birthday wishes -- my mistake -- put birthday in as m/d and not d/m - it's 3/6 - just a side note, I'm not one of the guys! :)

I can attest to that - she is definately NOT one of the guys. Here SHE is with a large smallie from last year: BTW, that's me in the background looking jealous :)

IMG_smallie.jpg

FishingCop said:
LegBrkr said:

I can attest to that - she is definately NOT one of the guys. Here SHE is with a large smallie from last year: BTW, that's me in the background looking jealous :)

Nice catchin.You got it all, the gurl with the fish and the boat. :LOL22:

ben2go said:
FishingCop said:
LegBrkr said:

Nice catchin.You got it all, the gurl with the fish and the boat. :LOL22:

yeah, heh, heh :D :D but sum ya guys still wishin' h-Bday to the guys??? Guess they don't read all the posts. Thanks for noticing :)