Wave Worms

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bassboy1

TinBoats Sponsor
Reaction score
I believe someone posted about Wave Worms going under, and many folks were not happy about it. However, I just learned that they are still in fact, in business. It is my understanding that they were screwed by Walmart, and had to reorganize. You can still buy baits from their website.

https://www.wavefishing.com/

Seeing as people weren't happy about them going under, I figured I would share this tidbit.

Yeah, that was said later in the original post. They told Jim and some others they shut the doors, but then popped up with an online store. So i sent them an email askign what was up, if i could buy thier stuff now. They gave me a kinda rude reply about how i shouldnt believe all the rumors i hear, that they are still very much in business. They acted like it was just someone slandering there name, when even all the "reputable" sources reported they were closing.

Plus, i went on there site to see how much 2 bags of crawdudes would be, since they will only sell online now. 2 bags plus shipping was going to be almost 16 bucks. I dont know how they will survive with those shipping rates. I really dont like the way they handled it, and i kinda feel lied to directly by Paul from Wave. I dont think i will be buying many of the products. Probably just CrawDudes.

$12.25 for standard shipping :shock: Good luck with that one. I was about to try some of their grubs that were only a buck a bag til I saw those shipping costs.

Latest posts