Gemini Sport Marketing Shirts (Wired2Fish)...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

russ010

Reaction score
I know a few of you have been asking me about the shirts, and I just got the custom made one in yesterday so I thought I'd go ahead and show off a little. Haven't worn it out fishing yet, but man it sure does feel good. It's sort of like Under Armor, but it's not as tight, and it's actually not as hot in my opinion.

This is the short sleeve version - for those that don't know... this is the half moon and palmetto tree which is the symbols for the state of South Carolina. I may be in GA, but I'm still a carolina boy. The tiger paw under the zipper is where I went to school (Clemson). They did a jam up job and I can't wait to try it out next weekend. I wish I could claim this design as a "one of a kind", but I can't... I guess it belongs to a pro fisher in SC, but I like it and it's not copyrighted.

Many Thanks to Todd @ Wired2Fish/Gemini for helping me find the best shirts possible. I've also got a Kistler fishing shirt similar to these, but it's no where near the quality. To see more shirts or even come up with your own design, check out their other website - https://www.geminisportmarketing.com - you can look at shirts they've made for hours... these shirts are almost as addictive to buying as lures/rods/reels, but it really helps you stay out longer beating the heat and the bugs... and for those of you who know me well, know I wouldn't put my name on something I wouldn't stand behind and support, but it's definitely worth it.

DSCF1148.jpg

DSCF1150.jpg

This is really the only clear "clean" picture I have of the long sleeved version... I wore it this past Sunday and it was about 90* out on the water with no clouds. I went without a shirt from 8am til 12pm... but I couldn't stand the heat any more. I put this puppy on and within about 10 minutes my body actually cooled off and it felt like I gained my 2nd wind - and that's when I actually started putting fish in the boat. This pic looks funny because I was trying out my camera on a timer (picturing me holding a fish) - I just got a new camera stand that goes into your seat pedestal mounts (you can see it HERE). So forgive me for looking stupid, it's normal. I was afraid this black was going to be hot, but there's absolutely no difference - this is some goooood stuff!

DSCF1129.jpg

DSCF1135.jpg

I'll go ahead and follow with some more pics of the 18 small bass I caught out there that day... it was tough! I was trying to figure out a pattern - stay on rocky banks is all that I could muster up. I wanted to get out to deep water and fish some creek channels, but I was more busy chasing the schooling baitfish around.

DSCF1136.jpg

DSCF1138.jpg

DSCF1139.jpg

DSCF1140.jpg

DSCF1141.jpg

DSCF1142.jpg

DSCF1144.jpg

considering all the fish I caught were between 12-14" long... I quit taking pictures because that back bench where the camera was was freaking boiling hot and I got tired of burning my arse when setting the camera up

yeap, all from Carter's ReReg this past Sunday... there's not any rocks like that at Yahoola

Sunday kind of sucked (even though I boated over 18 and lost probably just as many from short strikes... they weren't generating or pumping back and it made it tough. Every other time I've been there they've been generating or pumping back and the bite was on

Russ,

On average, how much for a long sleeve? I usually have to add a "fat man" charge for XX. :lol:

the long sleeve version that I'm wearing I don't believe is on their site... but the size that I have is a Large, and I think the pricing is between $65-75, but I'm not totally sure and I got this shirt so long ago that I don't remember how much it was (I've been buying way too much stuff lately for my new boat and new lures)

Latest posts