Texas fishin, the easy relaxing way

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popeye

Reaction score
THIS IS HOW TO FISH IN TEXAS
I was going to build the Gazebo on the edge of my dock down by the lake but I thought. I might just as well build the deck with floats on it and I can then take it out fishing too....... Has 15,000# capacity. The deck is 18ft x 18ft with 12 plastic foam filled dock floats that are 4ft x 4ft by 18 inches high and the Gazebo is 10 ft. Hexagon with a table and chairs. Inside, under the table is my trolling motor so I can take it out to my favorite fishing hole.. The trolling motor is remote controlled wireless so I can be fishing outside and operate the motor. On the top of the table I have a LOWRANCE Fish-Finder with depth sounding sonar's and temp gauge. I have 2 electric winches with 40# anchors. I have also built in a water pump so I can clean the fish right on the spot.

Now I can relax and fish while my wife can sit and relax.

IN TEXAS ... THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO FISH, AND THEN THERE ARE FISHERMEN !!!

normal_Texas_fishing.JPG

THIS IS HOW TO FISH IN TEXAS

Note: Even though this story says "I", it is copied from an email sent to me and I didn't build this nor will I in the future (maybe)

Pull them floats out and build a barge hull out of 2x4's,plywood,and epoxy.Then hang a good 20 hp on the back and an anchor at all 4 corners.You're set to camp and fish all week.

But see, with the floats instead of a hull, it isn't a boat, it's a floating dock and not required to be registered...

Loopholes brother, loopholes.

Latest posts