PA fishing license cost

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BLK fisher said:
I don't think there is any additional charges. I do know the non-resident is $53. :x Which is ridiculous.

Yes it is! I am planning a trip to Erie PA to fish Presque Isle Bay at the end of June. It's a 6 or 7 hour haul for me..

cyberflexx said:
BLK fisher said:
I don't think there is any additional charges. I do know the non-resident is $53. :x Which is ridiculous.

Yes it is! I am planning a trip to Erie PA to fish Presque Isle Bay at the end of June. It's a 6 or 7 hour haul for me..

Awesome fishery. I was there for a FOM regional 3 years ago. If you make a far run and the wind picks up a little, head back as fast as you can. We ran to our spot. 45 minutes to get there and 2 1/2 hours to get back. That was during practice. The day of the tournament they caleed for 12 footers. It was just out of control.

BLK fisher said:
cyberflexx said:
BLK fisher said:

Awesome fishery. I was there for a FOM regional 3 years ago. If you make a far run and the wind picks up a little, head back as fast as you can. We ran to our spot. 45 minutes to get there and 2 1/2 hours to get back. That was during practice. The day of the tournament they caleed for 12 footers. It was just out of control.

Last time I went, I did not leave the bay.. I was too chicken to hit big water.. Thanks for the info..

Just have to think about whether the waters are stocked with trout. If so, you need a stamp even if you're not targeting them.

Stay away from the SE area, the fishing around here sucks :---) . What waterway do u plan on fishing in pa??????

We don't need no stinking license!

Steenking_badges.jpg

Latest posts