Happy Birthday to me!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassAddict

Reaction score
Just got my birthday present from my super cool brother today that has been back ordered since the start of November and it is niccccccceeeeeee!!! Its a left handed megaforce that I cant wait to try!!! I also got a replacement extreme rod for one that lost an eyelet in!! Looks like Im gonna have a busy weekend trying everything out........ :) Heres a pic of my all my weapons of bass destruction..

normal_b-day.jpg

BassAddict said:
id like to say yes it is my rack, but its not..... thats the work of shinnerman77 (if I made it the rod holes would of lined up) lol

LMFAO!

Nice setups there bassaddict! Hope you catch some big ones this weekend!

You must have one hell of a bro, but why is it you only call me super cool when i spend a **** load of money on your ***

P.S. Happy b-day

boathauler32 said:
You must have one hell of a bro, but why is it you only call me super cool when i spend a **** load of money on your ***

P.S. Happy b-day

Well first off I was too excited to spool up my new rig, second it cost me $250 to fly to NJ to see your dumb@ss for your birthday so the way I see it is you owe me another setup and maybe some Mattlure's

WOW thats awesome man happy b-day got alot of nice gear hope it works well

Mr. BassAddict, Happy belated birthday \:D/ , I too am a left hand retrieve kinda guy, I didnt see any spinning gear in your arsenal, no need for them in Oldsmar?

shamoo said:
Mr. BassAddict, Happy belated birthday \:D/ , I too am a left hand retrieve kinda guy, I didnt see any spinning gear in your arsenal, no need for them in Oldsmar?

I hate spinning gear and dont have a need for it, I can throw something as light as a trout fly on my baitcasters with ease lol. Now catching a decent fish on said fly (or anything for that matter) is a diffrent story.......