Any runners or nike+ runners on the site

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jawz13

Reaction score
i used to run cross country now i do wrestling for my high school team me and little anth wrestle together we run alot in a very hot room

I use to run alot. I love running, but right now im going through physical theraphy with my leg, but once thats back on track and on tip top shape, i'll be interested, at some point in the future is to run the Boston Marathon.

so yeah Fishin nj, i'm interested into doing that, but i just cant do it right now

MARINE0321 said:
I use to run alot. I love running, but right now im going through physical theraphy with my leg, but once thats back on track and on tip top shape, i'll be interested, at some point in the future is to run the Boston Marathon.

so yeah Fishin nj, i'm interested into doing that, but i just cant do it right now

You've come along way bro! Remember where you were 1 year ago. Youve done awesome! =D>

Yeah im just looking forward to the first jog. its been along time but im just dying to do it. good things will come to those who wait.

and that nike plus running system sound pretty good. cant wait to try that out, how long has that been out? i never heard of it before.. and im a nike supporter, NIKE and New Balance have the best for running and cross country, those 2 have never let me down

I picked up a pair of nike+ sneakers last night and the module. Went for a jog...I mean fast walk last night at midnight. Sometimes it pays to read the directions. I threw on my favorite Korn Album set it for 15 minutes...started jogging.....no music playing :roll: . I guess you have to create a playlist...MORON! I did like the sexy female voice "5 minutes" "half way there 7 minutes 30 seconds" "10 minutes" and then every minute till I was done. I wanted to talk back to her "Hey baby". LOL! Uploaded it to nike.com and presto.....Im really out of shape.