TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickk

Reaction score
degrees this morning when I walked the dog....ouch, I'm not ready for the next 5 months :shock:

ouch!!! Im not looking foward to that cold when i fly up to Jersey for Christmas. I just hope my parents remember to bring my Carhart when they pick me up this year. Last winter when i was up they forgot it and all i had on was a hoody and a pair of jeans on........brrrrrrrrrr that was cold

Jim said:
cmon!...what are you guys talking about! Deer season is upon us. I think im going to try snowmobiling this year. :D
no shooting big dogs for me, I may have to do an Iowa trip for trout though.

Gamefisher, I have bad news bud. I just tuned my snowbllower up so that means NO SNOW this year

redbug said:
Gamefisher, I have bad news bud. I just tuned my snowbllower up so that means NO SNOW this year

Last year two of my co-workers got BRAND NEW snowblowers - so that definitely killed winter. But a tune-up? I think it takes more then that :)

I am getting my snowblower out and ready this week - say goodbye to winter!

As I type it is way too cold pout and has been snowing all day on and off. No accumulations - but a little north of me in Allentown they have a few inches

It is still snowing here - way to early for this nonsense

I blame Jake - he is coming home this week and, of course, the weather will be sucky at best.

snow07a.jpg

Dave, it snowed up your way yesterday? Lucky! Just that cold nasty dirty city rain down here. A great day to be outside.

Okay, today it was 19 degrees on the morning dog walk....**** dog better appreciate it! :D

FishinsMyLife317 said:
High today was 70, and the low was around 40 last night

No more of these sorts of posts - it was cold, damp and nasty for most of the day here. Just like me!

If you are having great weather, it is warm and sunny. please keep it to yourself. I am suffering enough cutting firewood and wearing three layers of clothes at all times.

Arrrrrgh

I guess its time to bring out the cross country skis, thermals, and Mr. jack daniels :twisted: . brrrr....

Well... If i bring out Mr. jack daniels. I dont think skis' will do me much good... :wink:

Latest posts