Bring on the Heat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
only 101 at 4:15??? You need to get down here with us in GA - it's that temp by lunch time

Tiffany and I went to prefish Carter's yesterday for our tourney on Saturday... thermometer in the shaded part of my boat under the front deck was reading 99... I have no idea what it actually was, but I was dang near in my skimpies with sweat pouring out of me faster than I could drink it down... first time in a long time I didn't drink one MT Dew while I was fishing (hmmm... maybe that's why I only caught 2 dinks)

Jim said:
Man...We have not had a day over 73 yet and the year is half over. :x

I'll trade you.

This hot weather sucks. I was outside simply swapping out some reels for different rods tonight and was sweating like I had just come in from a two mile run.

Our low tonight is supposed to be 74, I believe.

Russ, Saturday I think you need to alternate water and Dews to get that fish count up :) Good luck and stay hydrated!

We're headed over to Guntersville after work tomorrow. As excited as I am, I'm not looking forward to the 100 degree temps forecast for Saturday. At least the morning will be reasonable.

Gentlemen, that is hot!!!, we're on something like 15-16 straight days of percipitation,(whether it be a sprinkle or down pour) we're getting weather Washington State has. Very SUCKY.

yiikes. we're supposed to have our hottest day yet high of 90. its been in the 80's all week but out here in the mtns it always cools down to 60's at nite

the weather we've been having heres how my tan looks, arms, neck, and face a little tan, my legs look like i've been sprayed with white high gloss enamel paint.

shamoo said:
my legs look like i've been sprayed with white high gloss enamel paint.

LMAO!!! Styling Mr. Moo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! better than the Hank Hill farmer tan though!!

788223.jpg

We got off of the water at 2 am and I was soaking wet with sweat by the time I had the boat squared away to trailer home.

The heat is bad enough but the humidity the last few days makes it really nasty.

Latest posts