Is this smart?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishingBuds

Reaction score
Space Probes to Look for Water on Moon, The upcoming LCROSS will crash two probes into the moon!

I read it and still ask "Is this smart to do"????

FishingBuds said:
Space Probes to Look for Water on Moon, The upcoming LCROSS will crash two probes into the moon!

I read it and still ask "Is this smart to do"????

My question is why don't they spend the money to cleanup the water we have here?
headscratch_shrug_smilie.gif
. I wonder how much it will cost to refine/purify it if they find some, then transport it back here. Our tax dollars at work again.

My gut says thats where the Dragons are sleeping and they are about to wake them up :shock:

Then again it could be the Tacos I just ate :?

I believe that they are looking for water up there so that when we colonize the moon (mid-century they are saying) we won't have to haul it up there.

But, I agree that the money could be better spent here..... just not by the politicians. :wink:

DocWatson said:
But, I agree that the money could be better spent here..... just not by the politicians. :wink:

I'll have to agree again.
With the economy the way it is and they're spending billions to test for water on the moon... I don't think the "man" up there will be very happy about that..... [-X

FishingBuds said:
Money?

anyone worried about blowing a hole into the moon #-o Hope it don't go wrong

Don't think that's gonna matter much. It's kinda like saying that man is ruining the earth. We're not hurting the earth. Just fouling our own nest. The earth will be here long after the human race is gone. Just another failed biological experiment in the history of the planet.

We are a very arrogant species !!!

Latest posts