My sons first boat outing...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjldad

Reaction score
Finally talked my 3yo son in to wanting to go out on the boat today.. River levels have been insane, so we paid $7 at the somewhat local lake to launch..

No fish touched our bait, but we still had fun.. He fell asleep while sitting in my lap going back to the ramp...

- Proud Dad -

Attachments

• P1010005.jpg
    P1010005.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 467
  • P1010007.jpg
    P1010007.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 467
Future of Fishing!!!!!!!! I promise you that he will remember that trip for long time. Hope he gets a few fish next time.

Thanks for the comments guys! He has cought many fish before at a local lake.. Little bugger snagged a fish with an artifical bait on like his 3rd cast.. I couldn't help but laugh.. He snagged it right in the side.. He thought he was hot stuff.. Anyhow, he went to bed real easy tonight.. I always sleep better after a day on the water myself.. 8)

Looks like you guys had fun. My 3 year old loves being in the boat. He is kind of upset with me right now because I have it tore apart. But he is happy that I am building a stage (deck) in the front for him. :lol:

Good stuff right there, that wouldnt happen to be a fillet O' Fish sammich the little guys munching on, would it?