Fishing with my son.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ben2go

Reaction score
My son and I took a trip to Lake Cooley Landing Friday morning.We each caught two hand size blue gill for a total of four.It was just to hot.Thermometer showed it to be 96* at 11am.We fished from the handicap dock because the other dock was full of people.There were no handicap people there.This was the only pic that I took.My phone is crapy and my GF had the camera in KY with her.There was eight trucks there with boat trailers.I felt so out of place without a boat trailer. :cry:

This was my sons second fish.The first flopped off the hook as he was holding it up for me to take a picture.
0619091059.jpg

0619090943.jpg

0619090943a.jpg

Kids love bobbers... LOL
Congrats on the catches, maybe you could take him out on an evening trip with hopefully some cooler temps, or maybe night fishing with lighted bobbers. That's always fun, plus bigger fish will come into the shallows at night to feed.

I'd love to do some night fishing but the lake is closed at 8pm through the summer.No over nighters are allowed,not even in a boat.They send the Sheriffs department out looking for you.One day I'll have a bigger boat and I will do some over nighters on Lake Murray or Greenwood.Love those fat cats.

Latest posts