pic test

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loggerhead Mike

Reaction score
pondlargemouth.jpg

Sorry to be a bummer, but you shouldnt kiss bass (or any other fish for that matter) because of the risk of contracting a parasitic infection called Giardiasis. Its some pretty nasty stuff.

nathanielrthomas said:
Sorry to be a bummer, but you shouldnt kiss bass (or any other fish for that matter) because of the risk of contracting a parasitic infection called Giardiasis. Its some pretty nasty stuff.

Hum,,, I think that is only found in California fish, where you're from, right? :lol: :lol:

The Great Smokies in N.C., don' have fish that carry that desease, right Logerhead?

This could go down hill quickly.

I'm tempted..... [-X

FishingCop said:
Brine said:
This could go down hill quickly.

I'm tempted..... [-X

Chicken :p :p

Cameraman: That's a goodun. You gunna mount it?
Angler: Maybe, but not while you're standing there watching!

#-o

No. Giardiasis is found worldwide. There's 2.5 million cases every year right here in the United States(including the Great Smokey Mountains). And I'm not from California. The Navy brought me here. I'm from Alabama.

I'm just looking out for you guys.

nathanielrthomas said:
No. Giardiasis is found worldwide. There's 2.5 million cases every year right here in the United States(including the Great Smokey Mountains). And I'm not from California. The Navy brought me here. I'm from Alabama.

I'm just looking out for you guys.

Good looking out! When his lips fall off, we will say "I told you so" :LOL2:

Moving this into the watering hole. The picture test worked! :LOL2:

thanks for the heads up.

so what exactly is that stuff? just a germ or a parasite?

i hope its not as bad as that clamedia i got when i was back in highschool [-o<

Cameraman: That's a goodun. You gunna mount it?
Angler: Maybe, but not while you're standing there watching!

THANKS! Just spit my lunch all over the computer!!! :lol:

Loggerhead Mike said:
thanks for the heads up.

so what exactly is that stuff? just a germ or a parasite?

i hope its not as bad as that clamedia i got when i was back in highschool [-o<

Giardiasis is a parasite. Symtoms include an abrupt onset of abdominal cramps, explosive, watery diarrhea, vomiting, foul flatus, and fever which may last for 3–4 days. Can also cause more severe developmental problems in children. May lead to weight loss and even anorexia if not treated.

Chlamydia or Giardiasis? That's a tough one. But with the right preventive measures, you can avoid both of them(most of the time, lol).

Attachments

• demotivational_glory_running_a_marathon_with_explosive_diarrhoea.jpg
    demotivational_glory_running_a_marathon_with_explosive_diarrhoea.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 197
nathanielrthomas said:
Giardiasis is a parasite. Symtoms include an abrupt onset of abdominal cramps, explosive, watery diarrhea, vomiting, foul flatus, and fever which may last for 3–4 days. Can also cause more severe developmental problems in children. May lead to weight loss and even anorexia if not treated.

That sounds like some of the side effects of medicine on the market now.

KMixson said:
nathanielrthomas said:

That sounds like some of the side effects of medicine on the market now.

LOL! It sure does!!! Oh and I'm no Doctor, just a Navy Corpsman. Parasitology and epidemiology are just what I happen to specialize in. Sorry about the picture Loggerhead, but I bet you'll think of it next time you're considering kissing a fish! :)