crazy weather

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zum

Reaction score
Anyone in thew Northeast getting this wind now rain?
Raining so hard today it would knock ya down.
It's okay though only 5 more days of it./

Waterwings said:
Had our fair share of rain, now all we're getting are heat indexes of 100-105. Cooler today though.........................only 99 degree heat index at the moment. :shock:

Can you imagine what it is going to be like if we get one of those afternoon pop up thunderstorms they have in the forecast? It will be a sauna and my house may disappear behind the grass before I can get home from work. :lol:

Quackrstackr said:
Waterwings said:
Had our fair share of rain, now all we're getting are heat indexes of 100-105. Cooler today though.........................only 99 degree heat index at the moment. :shock:

Can you imagine what it is going to be like if we get one of those afternoon pop up thunderstorms they have in the forecast? It will be a sauna and my house may disappear behind the grass before I can get home from work. :lol:

Got one! The dang sirens started going off around 5:45 or so this evening and I couldn't figure out why, as the skies were clear here. Went inside and put it on the local channel and saw the storm was headed from Evansville to the southeast away from us. Sucker changed directions to due south and got us. Heavy, heavy rain (could barely see the road two doors down from me), lots of wind, and lightening. Power surged/went off a couple of times during the storm. It lasted about 20 minutes then continued south/southeast again. [-o< . It sure cooled the temps off (for awhile) at least, and I did get my yard mowed this morning, but still have major weed-eating to do. Current temp is 77 degrees................until the sun comes up tomorrow, then it's gonna be another steamer.

In my area, the local news weather is reporting 17 of the last 23 days in june, we recieved rain. Its def. getting frustrating though. The rivers and lakes continue to run high and very muddy. Which I think we all can understand is just the absolute worst when it comes to targeting bass.

mr.fish said:
In my area, the local news weather is reporting 17 of the last 23 days in june, we recieved rain.

That sounds about right Mr Fish.

Latest posts