Dale Hollow 2009 Road Trip - Latest Roster

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Time is winding down and we are just trying to figure out who is still in, who is a maybe, and who was in but is now not coming.

CONFIRMED
1, Invisible member Remo and Myself are still in and Reserved.
2, Legbrkr & Fishingcop, along with spouses are still in and have a cabin reserved.
3, Flounderhead and Wife confirmed.
4, BassAddict and Shinerman77
5, Mossy535 and alumacraftJoe
6, BassNBob

I'm still uncertain if I'm going to make it- but the room is reserved and Bassboy1 and his dad will take it if I can't make it

Still uncertain Jim... Those dates fall on my wedding Anniversary and my Mom's B-day. If I can swing it, I will. It would be great to meet some of you guys!

I still plan on coming....If funds allow, I may end up getting a room myself, but if not i'll probably be bunking with BA.

what was the date again?

i have a camping trip october 4th, if its the same weekend, im cancelling it

put me on that roster. if somebody needs a roomate last minute, thats great, if not i dont mind ruffin it at a campsite. im just a last minute kinda guy.

my bro and g'f will be with me too. i hope some of yuns wifes can keep my old lady busy :mrgreen:

Loggerhead Mike said:
what was the date again?

i have a camping trip october 4th, if its the same weekend, im cancelling it

put me on that roster. if somebody needs a roomate last minute, thats great, if not i dont mind ruffin it at a campsite. im just a last minute kinda guy.

my bro and g'f will be with me too. i hope some of yuns wifes can keep my old lady busy :mrgreen:

The official start is October 15, 2009. Even if people can come for one day (Saturday) it would be cool!

https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4546

Bubba said:
I still plan on coming....If funds allow, I may end up getting a room myself, but if not i'll probably be bunking with BA.

Bubba let me know if plans change on your end ASAP so we can make other fishing plans / offer up a spot in the room for another member if needed

I wish the date was either Oct. 1 or 8. I would have driven over in a heartbeat.

Just not in the cards with my daughter's birthday party on the planned weekend.

BassAddict said:
Bubba said:

Bubba let me know if plans change on your end ASAP so we can make other fishing plans / offer up a spot in the room for another member if needed

Will do, You guys are still welcome to fish with me and everything even if I do get my own room though.

Bubba said:
BassAddict said:
Bubba said:

Will do, You guys are still welcome to fish with me and everything even if I do get my own room though.

Oh OK!! I thought you were backing out of DH because of money issues, but now that I reread your post I see what u meant

The wife and I are still coming down!! I haven made my mind up if we are staying or not... Probably will though. Just might not be at the resort. We plan on coming down Saturday morning and meeting up and fishing. Hopefully we can all hang out down there somewhere in the evening on Saturday!! That would be awesome!

I am coming for sure. I may need a place to stay and a boat to fish from but will definatley be there. I am suposed to room with Mossy535, but I sent him an IM and haven't heard anything yet.

alumacraftjoe said:
I am coming for sure. I may need a place to stay and a boat to fish from but will definatley be there. I am suposed to room with Mossy535, but I sent him an IM and haven't heard anything yet.

Something wrong with your boat? It's only 2 1/2 hour drive from your place???

FishingCop said:
alumacraftjoe said:

Something wrong with your boat? It's only 2 1/2 hour drive from your place???

Too big a lake for my little boat. Only 5hp and pretty narrow for a place with that much boat traffic.

Latest posts