lets talk catfish...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redbug

Reaction score
these are from my vacation the hatchery is about 4 miles from my cabin. the albino's are from the brood stock the yellow eggs are 1 day old
the pink eggs are 3 days old, if you look close you can see the eyes then comes the fry. after that they are moved to the race ways and the feeding frenzy begins

Slim yes that is an albino they had 2 males in the spawning run I also saw around 5 in the grow out tanks they are cool.

FC.. i have never fished rend or crab orchard I love ky lake and fish it when ever i can.

That area is awesome my wifeand I plan on retireing out there in a few years Our farm backs up to devils kitchen another great little lake..

redbug said:
Slim yes that is an albino they had 2 males in the spawning run I also saw around 5 in the grow out tanks they are cool.

FC.. i have never fished rend or crab orchard I love ky lake and fish it when ever i can.

That area is awesome my wifeand I plan on retireing out there in a few years Our farm backs up to devils kitchen another great little lake..

I'll have to look up Devil's Kitchen, never heard of that one. How soon you planning on retiring down there??

Devils kitchen, Little grassy, lake of egypt all within 15 miles egypt is a power plant lake and offers year round fishing 40 degree water in the middle of winter
we are planning to come out in the next 15 years unless i win the lottery lol
grassy and devils kitchen are 10 hp lakes Devils kitchen has trout in it all three have great bass,crappie and sunfish

Latest posts